[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Rideshare Survey

Ashley Alvey ashleyalvey1994 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 03:28:37 UTC 2019

Hello Federationists,
A new year has begun!  We need your feedback on Uber and Lyft.   If you use Uber or Lyft and you have a service animal, we would love to hear from you. We want  to know about  good experiences as well as the not so good ones. Also, if you are someone who is accompanying someone with a service animal, we want to hear from you as well. You can find the survey below at https://nfb.org/rideshare-test and via NFB connect app.
As always, if there are any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at ashleyalvey1994 at gmail.com
Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. It is very important to us. We appreciate the feedback.
Ashley

Sent from my iPhone