[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Last 2 days of the Winter Reading Challenge

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Jan 29 18:27:36 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

We are in the LAST TWO DAYS of our Winter Reading Challenge - and we have
read a whopping 196, 713 minutes! Our original goal was 50, 000 minutes. We
are SO close to reaching our goal four times over!

We would like to take a minute and say a special thank you to the following
groups/individuals who sponsored prizes and materials for this challenge:

   - ZooBean, owner of Beanstack, the tracking cloud software
   - NFB - Newsline
   - NFB Maryland
   - NFB TLC Chapter
   - The Maryland Association of Blind Merchants
   - The Friends of the Maryland State Library for the Blind and Physically
   Handicapped
   - NFB Central Maryland Chapter
   - Ronza Othman
   - Maryland School for the Blind

We are so thankful for everyone who has participated in the reading
challenge!

We would like to know more about your experiences in using Beanstack to
track your reading, so we can share thoughts on accessibility and use with
ZooBean. The company is committed to providing an accessible platform and
is working with our library to collect valuable feedback to make
their service even better. If you have thoughts you'd like to share, please
contact me individually.

Thank you again for your support and we're looking forward to the last two
days of the Winter Reading Challenge!

Best,
Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.