[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Upcoming Events at LBPH

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Jul 26 18:33:34 UTC 2019

Hi everyone!

As we roll into August, the library will be hosting some wonderful events!
If you have any questions, please reach out to me off-list!

It's your last chance to register for the tour of Goddard Space Center,
registration will officially close August 3rd, so we can prepare for the
tour: *https://bit.ly/2Y8d4KD <https://bit.ly/2Y8d4KD>*

And don't forget that our Technology User Group will be on the road! Join
Jerry as he visits both the Elkton Public Library and the Bel Air Public
Library.

Tuesday, August 13 at 10:15 PM and 2:00 PM (different locations)

   - Location 1: Elkton Branch of Cecil County Public Library; 301 Newark
   Ave., Elkton, MD 21921
   - Location 2: Bel Air Branch of Harford County Public Library; 100 East
   Pennsylvania Ave., Bel Air, MD 21014

Topic:
Technology is embedded in all aspects of our lives and the goal of our
presentation is to help you find useful tech resources as well as
understanding some of the apps and products that are available to assist
with low vision and blindness needs.  Areas covered will include reading,
travel, household and more.  Please note that this event will be on a
Tuesday for we understand that transportation is easier during the week;
additionally, it will be held in two separate locations at different times.

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.