[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Who is up for Trivia!?

Eileen Ley riveraley at verizon.net
Thu Jun 6 19:04:03 UTC 2019

Such a cool idea.   So sad I will be away.

Eileen Rivera Ley
443 253-5595

On Jun 6, 2019, at 10:27 AM, Ashley Biggs -LBPH- via NFBMDTLC-Chapter <nfbmdtlc-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Hi everyone!

The library would like to host a "family friendly" Trivia Event on July 20th or July 21st at the Charles Village Pub in Towson. The event would run from Noon to end of the game (no later than 3 PM). Here is the trick: We need at least 20 people to come to play, or the event will not happen.

The event will be a mix of general knowledge as well as some questions touching on the "space/science" theme of Summer Reading. The event will be Family Friendly, though questions may range from childhood through college.

If you are interested in participating, please contact me OFF LIST or complete this form: https://forms.gle/vqi8dAzAdk7bRog66.  We need to move fast to reserve the room!

Best,

Ashley

--

Ashley M. Biggs
Outreach Librarian

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here to complete a three-question customer experience survey.

To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFBMDTLC-Chapter:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmdtlc-chapter_nfbnet.org/riveraley%40verizon.net