[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FW: It's a Blind Thing Tee Shirts

Michelle Clark mcikeyc at aol.com
Tue Jun 18 21:29:30 UTC 2019

All,

The National Harbor Chapter/NFBMD  will have tee shirts at National
Convention. Since there have been numerous requests, I am putting the info
out for pre-orders. We will also bring them to the Maryland Affiliate
Meeting as that will provide opportunity to get the shirts to Marylanders on
a first hand basis.

The details are as follows"

Wording: It's a blind thing. I'll help you understand!

Construction: White pre-shrunk cotton shirt

Sizes: Men   sizes. Medium, large, 1x, 2x, 3x, and 4x.

Prices: Medium and large $20. X sized shirts $22.

If you are interested, please send an email to mcikeyc at aol.com
<mailto:mcikeyc at aol.com>  to hold your shirt. The larger sizes are going
fast. Based upon the feedback, we may be able to place an additional order
in time for National Convention if needed.

Look forward to other items for sale from "It's a blind thing!

Thanks!

Michelle