[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] LBPH Update: A New Blog & Free Library Event TONIGHT!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Wed Nov 6 21:00:06 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

First - a quick reminder that the library is hosting a free teleconference
on weather and disaster preparedness tomorrow. Details of the call are
attached below; it will not be recorded. I have attached the information to
this email.

LBPH is excited to announce that our brand new blog is *live*! Filled with
nearly two months of articles, library updates, and more,
https://mdlbph.blogspot.com/ is your go-to spot for all things LBPH!

This new and interactive blog formally takes the place of the library's
previous newsletter, sent via list-serve. Here, you will have an option to
subscribe, search, and comment on articles shared with our community.

Some typical topics covered:

   - Marylandia Collection
   - Frequently Asked Questions
   - Program and event alerts
   - Assistive Technology
   - Podcast/Book reviews

Of course, this isn't all-inclusive - we will have shared articles, guest
posts, and more!

We're excited to finally share this with you! Please do not hesitate to
reach out with any questions, concerns, or comments.

Best,

Ashley

  --

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.