[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] September chapter meeting

Meleah Jensen meleahheather at gmail.com
Wed Sep 18 22:23:25 UTC 2019

Good evening everyone,

Apologies for the late notice! I promise to do better about getting these announcements out sooner in the future! The TLC chapter will meet tomorrow night at the image center in Towson at 7 o’clock. Tomorrow night we are going to talk about state convention, meet the blind month, and we will also get an opportunity to provide feedback on the braille schedules that mta is working on. You definitely won’t want to miss it!

Hope to see all of you there!

With warm regards,

Meleah

Meleah Jensen
President, TLC Chapter
National Federation of the blind of Maryland

Sent from my iPhone