[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Coming Soon: Midday Pick Me up Talk Show!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Apr 7 18:52:34 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I'm super excited to announce that LBPH and the University of Maryland
Extension, Family and Consumer Science Office is expanding their
partnership!

Later this month, UME's Family and Consumer Sciences Office will host a
twice-weekly "talk show" focused on staying healthy, safe, and less
stressed during this unusual time! Examples of what will be discussed
include cooking from your pantry, proper food storage, safe shopping, and
more.

Stay tuned for more information!

As always, we are thrilled to be partnering with UME for this
wonderful opportunity. They are truly top-notch!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Marketing & Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.