[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Chapter Updates

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 15:42:14 UTC 2020

Hi Folks,
 We hope you all are staying safe and healthy during these uncertain
 times. We wanted to reach out to make you aware of a few items:
 1. If you are in need of a mask for public errands, the TLC chapter is
 here to help! Feel free to reach out to our chapter president, Meleah
 Jensen, if you want to learn more. You can email her at
meleahheather at gmail.com or call her at (504) 621-4162.
 2. The NFB of Maryland has set up a COVID19 response fund for folks
 who are blind or who have blind people in their families. This fund
 can cover costs for food and medicine. If you are in need of anything
 of this nature, feel free to contact Meleah for assistance (see her
 contact info above).
 3. Our next meeting will be on Thursday May 21 at 7PM via Zoom. Please
 know that you do not have to have Zoom to participate in the meeting.
 All you need to do is use your phone to dial one of the numbers listed
 below and enter the Zoom Meeting ID number and it will take you right
 into the meeting. If you have questions about how this works, feel
 free to reach out to me: hbwilliams16 at gmail.com.
 Here are the next meeting's Zoom details:
 Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/99235974809

 Meeting ID: 992 3597 4809

 One tap mobile

 +19292056099,,99235974809# US (New York)

 +13126266799,,99235974809# US (Chicago)
 Dial by your location

         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

         +1 253 215 8782 US

         +1 301 715 8592 US

         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

 Meeting ID: 992 3597 4809

 Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/a89GtfcFQ
 We are looking forward to hearing from each of you soon! Stay safe and
 let us know how we can support you.
 Best,
 Hindley

--