[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Join Us for the August TLC Chapter Meeting

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 21:14:17 UTC 2020

Hi All,
We hope that all of you are staying safe and well during these
uncertain times. Our chapter is continuing to meet virtually, and we
hope that you will join us for our August meeting, which will be
taking place on Thursday August 20 at 7PM. We will be discussing last
month's national convention, as well as catching up on upcoming events
happening in the NFB of Maryland including our November state
convention, which is going to be held virtually this year. If you
missed national convention, don't worry -- we are happy to fill you in
and describe the presentations and meeting outcomes as part of our
meeting, so we will bring you up to speed.
If you are having trouble accessing Zoom, you can use one of the phone
numbers below. If you are continuing to experience difficulties, email
me at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com and I can patch you into the meeting --
just be sure to email me before 6:30 PM on Thursday night so I can be
prepared to call you. Here is the meeting information:
Topic: TLC Chapter Meeting

Time: Aug 20, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85210252901?pwd=WURDY3NZQlpxY2pha0FBVjU1YzN1Zz09

Meeting ID: 852 1025 2901

Passcode: 391581

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,85210252901#,,,,,,0#,,391581# US (Germantown)

+19292056099,,85210252901#,,,,,,0#,,391581# US (New York)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)

        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)

Meeting ID: 852 1025 2901

Passcode: 391581

Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kWdEOlixC

Thanks, and hope to see you all on Thursday!
Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams