[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Next TLC Chapter Meeting

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 23:14:48 UTC 2020

Hello All,
Our next meeting will be taking place on Thursday February 20 at the
home of our treasurer, Eileen Rivera Ley. In the spirit of
rescheduling our January New Year's party, there will be soup and
dessert! Food will be served at 7 PM. We hope that many of you are
able to attend.
We would like to get a rough head count so we know how much food to
provide, so if you are planning on attending, feel free to let me know
by emailing me at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com . If you have any questions,
feel free to email me!
Eileen Rivera Ley’s Address:
804 Hatherleigh Rd
Baltimore, MD 21212
Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams