[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Don't miss out!! FREE Teleconference: Intuitive Eating: A Non-Diet Approach to Health

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Mon Jan 6 14:52:06 UTC 2020

Hello everyone!

An upcoming event *THIS *Wednesday. Please forward far and wide.
Registration is required!

January 8, 2020, at 6:30 PM; *Intuitive Eating:
A Non-Diet Approach to Health: *
Each New Year, we tend to make a renewed commitment to diet and exercise.
We hit the gym every day...until we miss one afternoon...and then
another...and then another. We deprive ourselves of our favorite foods only
to be invited to a holiday party where resisting temptation is nearly
impossible... Join Erin Jewell as she introduces a new approach to your
health that focuses less on militant diet and exercise and more on actively
connecting with your body. Learn how to reframe your focus from negative
thoughts about eating and exercise to finding satisfaction with some of
your favorite foods and enjoyment of how your body moves.  Register here:
 http://bit.ly/UMETelCon <http://bit.ly/UMETelCon>. *The conference call
number and any materials will be sent to the email address used for
registration*.

Additionally, I'm super excited to announce that the Maryland State Library
for the Blind and Physically Handicapped has partnered with the University
of Maryland Extension Office to host a year's worth of FREE informational
programs via teleconference. The Family and Consumer Sciences division of
the University of Maryland Extension Office focuses on strengthening
families, communities, and the economy by focusing on the importance of
food, agriculture, health, and financial education.

Examples of upcoming teleconferences include, but are not limited to:

   - Intuitive Eating: A Non-Diet Approach to Health
   - Cancer Prevention through Nutrition
   - Vitamin D: What You Need to Know
   - Understanding Your Financial Health

A full listing of all provided programs is here: http://bit.ly/LBPHTelCon

We have a GREAT year planned for you! Make sure you keep up to date by
following us on social media <http://www.facebook.com/mdlbph> or on our blog
<https://mdlbph.blogspot.com/>!

Best,
Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.