[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] No Soup for TLC

Meleah Jensen meleahheather at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:24:56 UTC 2020

Good morning everyone,

As much as it saddens me to do this, I have decided to go ahead and cancel tomorrow nights soup party. I am concerned about the threat of inclement weather and everyone’s safety is my top priority. The board and I will convene soon and decide about rescheduling. Please watch the list for details.

I hope that everyone’s 2020 is off to a fantastic start and I look forward  to seeing  all of you soon!

All the best,

Meleah

Meleah Jensen
President, TLC Chapter