[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] #BARDMadness @ LBPH!

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Tue Mar 3 17:17:16 UTC 2020

Hello!

Who doesn't love MARCH MADNESS
<https://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-men/bracketiq/2020-02-27/what-march-madness-ncaa-tournament-explained>
!?

This March, in honor of March Madness, LBPH is hosting a BARD Madness game.
In the game, the library is using the top checked out books of 2019 and
library patrons vote ONCE per week to determine which of the book was the
best of 2019.

Polls open each Monday at 10 AM and close each Sunday at Midnight. Each
week, the bottom two books (the two with the least votes) will be removed
from the following week's poll. This will mimic a traditional game or
tournament bracket <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bracket_(tournament)>,
and winners will be announced in the first full week of April.

You can always vote via this link: http://bit.ly/BARDMadness; You can find
this link on our website and our social media, too!

Don't forget that LBPH hosts interactive and dynamic programs year-round,
including in-person and teleconference events that are FREE to our patrons
and the community. Find out more by visiting our website,
www.lbph.maryland.gov!

Best,

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.