[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FREE Teleconference Next Week.

Ashley Biggs -LBPH- ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov
Fri Mar 6 13:46:21 UTC 2020

Hi everyone!

We still have room in our upcoming teleconference! Sign up today.

*Dietitians: Serving Up Nutritional Savy! - *
March 11, 2020, 6:30 PM
What do you think of when you think "dietitian?" Do you think of a person,
sitting at a desk, saying that we shouldn't eat anything that actually has
taste? On this national day recognizing registered
dietitians/nutritionists, learn more about the connections between
diabetes, healthy eating, and eye health.  Why is consulting with an RDN a
good idea?  Join Cheryl Bush, a registered dietitian, in this discussion to
encourage embracing a healthier diabetes lifestyle. *Registration is
required for participation. http://bit.ly/UMETelCon
<http://bit.ly/UMETelCon>; registration closes Tuesday, March 10 at 4 PM. *
* <http://bit.ly/LBPHCenterStage>*

*Don't forget that you can find our events posted
here: http://bit.ly/LBPHEvents <http://bit.ly/LBPHEvents>*

*Keep up-to-date on all things LBPH by visiting our
blog: http://bit.ly/LBPHBlog <http://bit.ly/LBPHBlog>*

*Don't forget about #BARDMadness: http://bit.ly/BARDMadness
<http://bit.ly/BARDMadness>*

Ashley

--

*Ashley M. Biggs*
*Outreach Librarian*

410-230-2430 (office) | 667-209-1563 (cell) | 410-333-2095 (fax)
ashley.biggs1 at maryland.gov

http://www.lbph.maryland.gov

Click here
<http://www.doit.state.md.us/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?agencycode=MSDE&SurveyID=86M2956>
complete a three-question customer experience survey.