[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Holiday Survival Guide -- Mark Your Calendar!

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 18:44:16 UTC 2020

Hello All,
The holidays are going to look different this year due to social
distancing and related concerns. The TLC Chapter is here with some
holiday cheer!
Mark your calendar for Monday December 14 at 7PM for some fun recipes
and presentations by our members, where we will bring the holidays to
you via Zoom! Please note that, although we normally meet on
Thursdays, this event will be taking place on a Monday.
We will send out more details and a Zoom link and call in number in
December, so stay tuned!
As always, let us know if you have any questions!
All Best,
Hindley

--
Hindley Williams