[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Passing of a Member: Marsha Dyer

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Fri Dec 24 22:41:50 UTC 2021

Dear Federation Family,

I am very sorry to share that long-time Federationist Marsha Dyer passed
away on December 20, 2021 after battling cancer.  Many of you may remember
Marsha from her long service on the National Center staff and as the reader
for the Resolutions Committee.  Marsha was a long-time member of the Greater
Baltimore Chapter and a founding and lifetime member of the NFBMD TLC
Chapter.  She will be dearly missed.

I spoke with her son Frank today, and he is coping as well as anyone can
when losing a parent over the holidays.  He shares that services will be
planned after the holidays.  Please keep Marsha, Frank, and all who loved
her in your thoughts and prayers.

Yours,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President