[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Looking for volunteers to participate in a project for Towson University

mary jo hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 00:06:50 UTC 2021

Hi all,

My name is Mary Jo Hartle and  I teach a CIS class at Towson University in
Maryland.  This is a 400 level course titled "Introduction to Universal
Design for Blind Users."  As part of the students final project this
semester, I am looking for several volunteers who would be willing to be
interviewed by one of my students; and willing to review a common website
with a screen reader to demonstrate its usability for the student with whom
you are paired.  You would need to be a proficient screen reader user-that
is, you use it on a daily basis for work or personal use and know the basics
of navigating the internet.

All interactions would take place virtually and occur somewhere between
mid-April and early May at a time you arrange with the student.  Interviews
would most likely be no more than an hour.  If you are interested, please
email me and I can share more specifics with you.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Hartle

 Mjhartle23 at gmail.com <mailto:Mjhartle23 at gmail.com>