[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Upcoming TLC Chapter Meeting -- Monday February 15

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 19:51:41 UTC 2021

Hi All,
We hope you will join us for this month's TLC chapter meeting on
Monday February 15 at 7PM. We will be covering legislative updates
from Washington Seminar and Week in Annapolis, and will be having a
presentation on personal finance. Here are some details:
Bear Knuckle Finances: Making Your Dollars Work for You
Are you tired of living paycheck to paycheck? Are you interested in
owning a home one day? Do you want to feel more confident about life
after retirement?
If you’re hoping for the secret to becoming rich, this meeting is not
for you. Owning your personal finances will require effort, and only
scams promise you overnight success. The truth behind personal
finances will surprise you.
Join us Monday, February 15 at 7 PM for a candid discussion about a
few financial subjects that will get you on the path to financial
independence. We’ll touch on setting goals, line item versus zero sum
budgets, buying versus renting, stocks versus mutual funds, term
versus whole life insurance, Roth versus traditional IRAs, and more.
This is your opportunity to ask straightforward questions about
financial concepts you may have been too shy to ask before. We won’t
have time to cover the entire range, but we promise to give you a
solid running start with tangible next steps.
Joe Orozco of the Virginia affiliate will be leading the discussion.
By day, Joe works for the federal government. By night, Joe does
freelance writing on a variety of subjects, some of which you can read
on his blog at JoeOrozco.com. He lives by what he shares and wants you
to find your way to your own version of financial freedom.
We hope to see you all there! If you would like assistance using Zoom
to attend the meeting, feel to reach out to me at
hbwilliams16 at gmail.com. Here are the Zoom details:
https://humanware.zoom.us/j/98394650299?pwd=OWY3V01lMm9rQUpTMkRYUGZRSmFtZz09

Meeting ID: 983 9465 0299
Passcode: 225935

One tap mobile
+13017158592,,98394650299# US (Washington D.C)
+16465588656,,98394650299# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)