[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Next TLC Chapter Meeting: Monday January 18

Hindley Williams hbwilliams16 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 01:16:08 UTC 2021

Hi All,
We hope that everyone's 2021 is off to a great start! We will be
having our first chapter meeting of the new year on Monday January 18
at 7 PM via Zoom. At this meeting, we will be discussing the upcoming
Day in Annapolis, which is our time to educate our state senators and
delegates about legislative priorities that are important to blind
Marylanders. We will also be discussing Washington Seminar, which is
an opportunity for us to advocate nationally. Both of these events
have a bit of a different format this year due to the pandemic, so you
will want to be sure to join us at the meeting to learn more!
In addition, Lee Martin from the NFB of Indiana will be sharing with
us information on the life of Martin Luther King and how his teachings
can assist us today.
Please join us for what is sure to be a great presentation! If you
have any questions about how to connect to meetings via phone or Zoom,
do not hesitate to reach out to me at hbwilliams16 at gmail.com. Here are
the Zoom and call in details:
Join Zoom Meeting
https://humanware.zoom.us/j/91029719022?pwd=SnlweDdTeGgvNXlKTU1RM2QyY1RTQT09
Meeting ID: 910 2971 9022
Passcode: 902599
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,91029719022# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,91029719022# US (Chicago)

Dial by your location
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)