[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Time Sensitive: Vaccine Clinic for Baltimore County and Baltimore City Residents

Othman, Ronza (CMS/OEOCR) Ronza.Othman at cms.hhs.gov
Thu Mar 18 17:10:20 UTC 2021

FYI the affiliate and National Center, along with the Greater Baltimore Chapter, are working to finalize details for a vaccination clinic.  If all goes according to plan, we will hold this clinic in Baltimore City in April.  We have set aside a number of slots for our members, so if the below opportunity doesn't pan out, this will not be your last chance.  I am asking people to let me know at President at nfbmd.org if they are interested in the NFB vaccination clinic.  More details are forthcoming.

Ronza M. Othman (she/her/hers), Director, EEO Compliance Group, Office of Equal Opportunity and Civil Rights, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services - 7500 Security Blvd, N3-22-16, Baltimore, MD 21244 - 410-786-3274 (o); 443-380-5044 (f)

CMS aspires to create: a culture that values and recognizes our employees' unique identities and perspectives; an environment that provides all employees with equitable access to opportunities for growth and development; and a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.