[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Fwd: Celebration of Life Service for Lloyd Rasmussen

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Wed Oct 13 17:18:26 UTC 2021

I think that Judy would prefer a contribution to NFBMD or her church.
Judy's address is:

11909 Coronada Pl., Kensington, MD  20895

Thanks

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.