[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Seeking Attendees for Washington Seminar Appointments

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Wed Feb 2 11:15:08 UTC 2022

We need you!  If you would like to participate in Maryland's Washington
Seminar congressional meetings on Wednesday, February 9, 2022, please let me
know by February 5, 2022.  All meetings will be virtual.

On February 7, Maryland will virtually join Federationists from throughout
the country at the Great Gathering In - Information on how to join is on the
Washington Seminar web page and will be shared as we get closer to Monday.

We will have a busy Washington Seminar, where we will educate our elected
Federal representatives on the legislative priorities of the blind.  The
four issues that we will discuss are:

*	Access Technology Affordability Act - HR 431 / S 212
*	Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act - HR 4853
*	21st Century Mobile Apps and Website Accessibility Act
*	Transformation to Competitive Integrated Employment Act - HR 2373 /
S 3238

You may read the Washington Seminar fact sheets by visiting

https://nfb.org/washington-seminar or via Newsline.  The Great Gathering In
will take place at 5:00PM on Monday, February 7, 2022 via Zoom.

Again, Please let me know if you plan to attend our legislative appointments
on Wednesday, February 9.  You can email me at president at nfbmd.org
<mailto:president at nfbmd.org>  or call 443-426-4110.

Thanks for your work to advance the rights of the blind.

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers

blindness is not what holds you back.