[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Corrected Letters Needed for Accesibility Bills

Sharon Maneki nfbmdsm at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 16:46:35 UTC 2022

Hello all,

Some senators were omitted from the first list. Here is the correct list.

If you live in Anne Arundel County, write to Sen. Edward Reilly and Sen.
Bryan Semonaire. If you live in Baltimore City, write to Sen. Mary
Washington. If you live in Baltimore or Howard Counties, write to Sen.
Clarence Lam. If you live in Carroll County, write to Sen. Katiefry Hester.
If you live in Charles County, write to Sen. Arthur Ellis. If you live in
Harford or Cecil counties, write to Sen. Jason Gallion. If you live in
Montgomery County, write to Sen. Cheryl Kagan. If you live in PG County,
write to Sen. Obie Patterson. If you live in Somerset, Wicomico & Worcester
Counties, write to Marybeth Corozza.

*Sharon Maneki, Director of Legislation and Advocacy*
410-715-9596

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is
not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Everyday we raise
the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
blindness is not what holds you back.