[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Reminder: Pay Your NFB of Maryland Chapter and Division Dues!

president at nfbmd.org president at nfbmd.org
Sun Feb 6 19:05:16 UTC 2022

In light of the pandemic and the suspension of in-person chapter meetings,
NFBMD maintains an online portal for individuals to pay their chapter and
division dues.  We are asking members to pay their 2022 dues as soon as
possible so we can ensure that our rolls are accurate for the annual
national membership data call.

Individuals may use NFBMD's Dues Portal to pay their 2022 annual dues,
and/or lifetime membership dues for those chapters that have lifetime
membership.  The portal lists all NFBMD chapters and divisions and their
dues amounts.  Individuals may pay for as many chapters and divisions as
they wish.  The portal is located at  <http://nfbmd.org/dues>
http://nfbmd.org/dues.  Alternatively, individuals may mail a check to their
chapter or division treasurer.

Ronza Othman, President