[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] FW: Next NFB TLC Chapter Meeting, Monday February 21 at 7:00 PM

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 14:28:12 UTC 2022

Dear  TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is just around the corner. Please join us for
our meeting on Monday, February 21, at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom details are at
the end of this message).

Come and find out about the latest activities of the NFB at the national,
state, and local levels. In addition to conducting chapter business, we will
have an NFB philosophy discussion. We will use Terri Uttermohlen's Kernel
Book story  "Diving," which is found in The Car, The Sled, and The Butch Wax
as a jumping off point for our discussion. Terri will join us . The link
below is to the entire Kernel book and Terri's article is towards the end.
Please read the story before the meeting.

https://nfb.org//images/nfb/publications/books/kernel1/kernel24/kernbk24.htm
<https://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/books/kernel1/kernel24/kernbk24.htm

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are prompted,
you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 882 0758 9692. You
will then need to enter the passcode 240189. The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88207589692?pwd=Uk1SL0ZOWE9sNmFYdnJDWXVscGpYUT09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:

+13017158592,, 882 0758 9692#,,,,*240189#

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom on Monday.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter