[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Cherish Life Panel Event - June 5, 2022

Maryland President president at nfbmd.org
Fri Jun 3 19:18:30 UTC 2022

Friends, please see the note below from our own Juhi Narula.

Hi everyone!

For those of you who don't know, I founded a non-profit organization called Cherish Life, which aims to support the blind community. We are hosting a virtual panel event, featuring a selection of blind individuals on June 5th, 2022 from 2:00 - 3:15 PM EST. During this discussion, we will hear their perspectives, experiences, and struggles in relation to traveling as blind students and instructors. It is going to be a great opportunity to learn more!

RSVP here <https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeDC7LIrW2ORQ1kUbmU1T1WW3WUIk6_PQ11MleYSQv6nTNkCA/viewform>  to sign up and receive the zoom link. I'd really appreciate if you could pass this info to others you think could benefit and would love to see you there!

Regards,

Juhi

--

Juhi Narula,

Founder, Cherish Life Corp.

 <https://cherishlifemd.org/> https://cherishlifemd.org/

 <https://cherishlifemd.org/> Cherish Life is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit that aims to support individuals with visual disabilities by providing financial and factual assistance for their full participation in daily living, education and employment. By facilitating access to assistive tools and technology, recipients can reach their highest levels of independence and potential.

 <https://cherishlifemd.org/donation/> Click here to Donate Now!

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110

Pronouns: she, her, hers