[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] TLC Chapter Meeting Tonight, Monday, June 20 (Virtual)

Ellen Ringlein germlish77 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 18:13:59 UTC 2022

Dear  TLC Chapter Members and Friends,

Our next TLC chapter meeting is just a few hours away. Please join us for
our virtual meeting tonight, Monday, June 20, at 7:00 PM via Zoom (Zoom
details are at the end of this message). We will be talking about what is
going on at NFB at the chapter, affiliate, and national levels.

Our National Convention is just around the corner. So come and learn about
the latest details for both the in-person and virtual versions of this
year's convention. It is not too late to register for the virtual component
of the convention at https://nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention.

This month's guest speaker will be Maggie Felton , a clinical nurse educator
from Vanda Pharmaceuticals. She will talk  about   Non-24 Sleep Disorder.
She will touch on signs and symptoms, how sleep affects various health
issues, sleep hygiene, how others deal with it and why this affects the
visually impaired community more than others. The presentation is meant to
be very engaging and interactive, fostering exchange and sharing of concerns
and solutions surrounding sleep struggles in the visually impaired
community.

You can either log into the meeting via your browser or the Zoom app with
the link below, or dial in with your touch-tone telephone.

To dial in, call 301-715-8592. Once the call connects and you are prompted,
you will then need to enter the meeting ID, which is: 863 8970 3446. You
will then need to enter the passcode 360809. The link is:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86389703446?pwd=dmdGWk9zYnRFZVRzRTVPcjI2bEpFdz09

You can also simply tap the following number on your smart phone:

+13017158592,,86389703446#,,,,*360809#

We look forward to talking with you all via Zoom this evening.

Cordially,

Ellen Ringlein, Secretary

National Federation of the Blind TLC Chapter