[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] April Baltimore County meeting reminder

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 17:27:47 UTC 2024

Greetings Federationists and Friends!

Please join us on Wednesday, April 10, from 5-7pm for our monthly chapter
meeting. We warmly invite you and a friend to join us for fun and
fellowship, a presentation from the Maryland Technology Assistance Program,
local, state, and national updates, and much more! Feel free to arrive at
4:30 to catch up with some old friends and make new ones. There will be
door prizes, raffles, and refreshments.

We love our members, brand new and veteran. Remember to pay your 2024 dues.
Dues are $5 if paid in person and $6 on the NFBMD Dues Portal located at
https://www.nfbmd.org/dues.

We hope you can join us!

*In-Person Meeting Location*:

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

3345 Washington Blvd

Baltimore, MD 21227

Please seek out the north entrance of the building. This entrance faces
Washington Boulevard. This is a secure entrance, so please arrive by
5:10pm. If you arrive after this time, you will have to call a friend to
get in!

We would love to have you in person, but if you cannot attend, please dial
into the conference line at:  339-209-4083.

*One Minute Message*:

blindness is not what holds you back.

*Latonya Phipps*

President, Baltimore County Chapter