[NFBMDTLC-Chapter] Baltimore County Chapter January Meeting Reminder

latonya phipps phippslatonya at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 23:11:43 UTC 2024

Happy New Year Federationists and Friends!
It’s cold outside, but the Baltimore County Chapter meeting on
Wednesday, January 10, 2024 from 5PM-7PM will be the warmest place to
be. We warmly invite you and a friend to join us for fun and
fellowship, local, state, and national updates, planning for the year,
presentation from Accessible Pharmacy, and much more! Feel free to
arrive at 4:30PM to catch up with some old friends and make new ones.
There will be door prizes, raffles, and refreshments. Recite the
one-minute message and be entered into a drawing for a mystery cash
prize!
We love our members, brand new and veteran. Remember to pay your 2024
dues. Dues are $5 if paid in person and $6 on the NFBMD Dues Portal
located at https://www.nfbmd.org/dues.
We hope you can join us!

In-Person Meeting Location:	Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD  21227
Please seek out the north entrance of the building. This entrance
faces Washington Boulevard. This is a secure entrance, so please
arrive by 5:10PM. If you arrive after this time, you will likely have
to call a friend to get in!

Phone Meeting Option:		We would love to have you in person, but if you
cannot attend, please dial into the conference line at (339) 209-4083.
COVID and the flu are making their way around, so if you feel sick,
please join by phone.

One Minute Message:
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life
you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

Latonya Phipps
President, Baltimore County Chapter