[nfbmi-talk] FW: The Djd Invasion Year End Special Airs Tonight!!!

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Mon Dec 29 21:45:54 UTC 2008

hello all,

i hope that everyone had a wonderful christmas and also a very happy new year to come! i'm forwarding to you all information for tonight's djd invasion special for the end of the year. the information for it is listed below. i hope that everyone has a happy new year and, i will talk to you all soon!

hugs,
from amy