[nfbmi-talk] more christmas tree light questions

trising trising at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 1 18:05:52 UTC 2009

Thanks Larry and Fred for the ideas. I am still not exactly sure how to do
this. Sorry for being dense. The thing is, everyone has always urged me to
stay away while they were stringing lights, so I would not inadvertently
step on them or tangle them. I have three boxes of lights, so we can fill
the whole tree, but I do not really understand how they actually go on.
Ornaments have hooks or loops that go over the tree. The lights do not have
anything like that. I wish I could do this once with someone who knows what
they are doing but would not mind showing me. How do you get them to stay on
with no fasteners? How do you know the strand is working with no vision. Do
you start at a plug or at another end. Sorry I am being dense. I have never
tried to do them before. Nick can reach much better than I, and he is going
to try and help Grandma with them. She helps us a lot, and means well, but
she is not at all good at explaining in words.