[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Sat Dec 5 04:52:02 UTC 2009

Michigan NFB family:
Yes, the washington seminar is coming up very soon! If you are interested in
participating in this wonderful opportunity to talk to your
representatives/senators and also have a fun time at the national center,
please call our president by no later than December 17.  Larry can be
reached at the NFBMI number, his home phone or his cell number.  Let's have
our largest group ever going!
Reggie Alvarado
Secretary, NFBMI

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Donna Posont
Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 11:54 PM
To: NFB of Michigan List
Subject: [nfbmi-talk] Western Wayne County Chapter Christmas celebration

Last call to one and all to attend our annual Christmas party meeting this
Saturday at the Senate in Dearborn. A highlight will be the drawing for a
fifth generation ipod nano and the Christmas Stocking full of goodies knit
by Laura White. There will be lots of meat balls, mashed potatoes, and gravy
along with brosted chicken, Greek green beans, lemon rice soup, pie and rice
pudding and all you can drink. Free gift card give aways, a Christmas
package auction and plenty of making music will help make the occasion a
good time to be had by all.