[nfbmi-talk] FW: Help Needed to Air Braille Coin Radio "Spots

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sun Jul 19 22:21:02 UTC 2009

  _____

From: Fred Wurtzel [mailto:f.wurtzel at comcast.net]
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 6:19 PM
To: 'Mary Ann Rojek'; 'Robinson, David (DLEG)'; 'mary wurtzel'; 'Reggie &
Brooks'; 'ggwilcox at comcast.net'; 'melinda latham'; 'risa'; 'Peter Zaremba';
'Evelyn Weckerly'; 'donna posont'; 'sharon darga'; 'Matt McCubbin'; 'tyler
merren'; 'john scot'; 'Diana Monkhe'; 'Hazell Brooks'; 'Kim Mohnke'
Subject: RE: Help Needed to Air Braille Coin Radio "Spots

Hello,

Thank you Mary Ann for working on this.  I would like each chapter to  work
on getting spots on in their respective areas.  I would especially like to
cover Grand Rapids and Ionia stations, including classical format stations.

Again, thank you Marry Ann for your good work.

Warmest Regards,

Fred

  _____