[nfbmi-talk] We Need Your Help with Braille Coin Radio Spots

Mary Ann Rojek brightsmile1953 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 3 03:00:01 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

The national office has made radio spots available to promote the Braille coin and Braille literacy.  I'd like as many radio stations in as many cities in the state as possible to air them.  Below are two links to the page with the spots.

http://www.nfb.org/nfb/Braille_Coin_Press_Kit.asp?SnID=736575494  or another link to the same page is:
http://is.gd/LU3h

If radio stations are willing to air the spots, you can send an email with the links and ask them to air either the 30 second or the 60 second wav file.

Thank you so much for your help.  Let's see how many stations will participate.  If you have questions, please email me at brightsmile1953 at comcast.net or call my cell phone 517-960-5575.  Again thank you for your help and cooperation in making this project a huge success.

Sincerely,

Mary "Ann Rojek
Michigan Braille Literacy Coordinator