[nfbmi-talk] FW: [stylist] 2009 Workshop guest- His Book on Bookshare

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Jun 12 20:55:00 UTC 2009

-----Original Message-----
From: stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:stylist-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Robert Newman
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 3:02 PM
To: 'Writer's Division Mailing List'
Subject: [stylist] 2009 Workshop guest- His Book on Bookshare

I am happy to announce that our guest author for the upcoming workshop, Lev
Raphael, has made his brand new book available to us via Bookshare.

The books title is My Germany

I've got it and have just started reading it. An easy read, interesting
story. (I also wish I had access to some of his mysteries.)

Take a read and be better prepared to interact with Lev at our workshop.

Robert Leslie Newman
Email- newmanrl at cox.net
THOUGHT PROVOKER Website-
Http://www.thoughtprovoker.info