[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Braille Literacy and Coin Event in Lansing on March 26th

Matt McCubbin mgoalball at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 23:27:31 UTC 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: Mary Ann Rojek
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:59 PM
Subject: Braille Literacy and Coin Event in Lansing on March 26th

    Hello everyone,
On March 26th, an event to promote Braille Literacy and to unveil the commemorative
Braille coin will be held    at the state capitol rotunda in Lansing at 10:30 AM.
The Lansing chapter is organizing and hosting the event. There will be a gubernatorial proclamation and I'm very pleased to report that Kathleen
Straus from the State Board of Education will speak about the need for Braille Literacy.
Participants will gather at the capitol at 10:00; and we would like  representatives
from the other chapters and as many locations in the state as possible to attend.
Please come to Lansing and be a part of this exciting, important history making event.  Feel free to forward this to anyone else who may want to participate.
Thank you and I hope to see you in Lansing!
Sincerely,
Mary Ann Rijeka
State Braille Coin Project Coordinator