[nfbmi-talk] FW: Email Accessibility

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Sun Mar 22 02:16:15 UTC 2009

For your Information.

  _____

From: Brian Wentz [mailto:bwentz2 at students.towson.edu]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 2:39 PM
To: f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Subject: Email Accessibility

Hello Fred,

I am conducting a survey on email accessibility, and will be doing a drawing
for 2 prizes of $50 Visa cash cards on April 30. The winners will be
contacted by email at that time. I was wondering if you would be willing to
share this information to any interested members in your state? The
Pennsylvania and Maryland chapters of the NFB have already participated.

Here is the information about the survey:

Time expected:  30-45 Minutes

Participants Needed: Blind individuals, age 18 or older, who are screen
reader users, and not able to use screen magnification software

Requirements: Experience using the JAWS screen Reader, and a basic knowledge
of using an Internet web browser.

The web link for the survey is

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s/76175/email-usage-survey-for-blind-users

For more information, please contact bwentz2 at students.towson.edu