[nfbmi-talk] Phone numbers andemails addresses?

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Tue Mar 24 15:08:25 UTC 2009

Hello everyone:
As the secretary for the Michigan affiliate, I am interested in collecting
current phone numbers and current email addresses from our members.  Would
the chapter presidents or his/her designated person please send this
information to me.  I also would like to have this information from anyone
who may be known to people in the chapters but not necessarily fully active
all the time.  My email is below, and I will add the information to our
members list.  Thank you so much for all your help.
Reggie Alvarado

regandlon at wide openwest.com