[nfbmi-talk] 2009 NATIONAL CONVENTION

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 13:21:22 UTC 2009

GREETINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONVENTION 2009 is very near!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am writing to inform you all that the No LImits Youth Outreach will be securing rooms for Convention.  We will be have one room for guys and one for girls.  THis means that i am looking for six young people between the ages of 13- 18 who are interested in going to the convention.  We will cover the cost of the room for the week and registration and Banquet tickets.  However, if you are one of the six choosen you must agree to work eight hours at one , of a combination, of the following, the Michigan information table, the hospitiality suite or the  exhibit hall table.  I will also need help with general volunteers, as i am co-coordinator of volunteers.
If you are interested PLEASE let me know by Friday, May 22nd.  The spots will be given on a first come first serve basis.

I am also looking for an adult male to be a mentor for the week.  Your registration, banquet ticket will also be paid.  Please let me know ASAP because we will need to do a Background check and paperwork.

Thank you,

MElinda Latham
MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI