[nfbmi-talk] Euchre tournament at convention

Diana Mohnke d_mohnke18 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 3 16:43:30 UTC 2009

Hello,

Just a reminder we will be holding a euchre tournament the evening of Friday, November 6 in conjuction with our NFB of MI state convention.  There will be a small charge to participate ($10 for a team of two people) to raise money four our affiliate.  If anyone has Braille/print playing cards please, please bring them with you to convention.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions either by e-mail at D_mohnke18 at yahoo.com or by phone at 989-640-3171.

See you at convention,
Diana