[nfbmi-talk] cannot comeRe: Need a roommate

Jim Prather james.prather at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 04:35:23 UTC 2009

Hey Georgia, that's WISDOM there in deciding not to go to Cenvention.  I
can't come because of a death in my family involving an elderly uncle in
New York State.  Maybe next time!

James (Jim) "Turtle" Prather
MSB Class of 1974
CMU Class of 1980

"Red and White Flow on Forever."  (from School Alma Mater)