[nfbmi-talk] Library for the Blind Computer Club

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 00:41:06 UTC 2009

Hi Dave,

This is funny!  Obviously it is not information about the computer club.  As
for the recipe, it is from the Le Crueset Dutch Oven suggestions for recipes
to cook in a dutch oven.  So, If you wish to publish it, have at it!
(smile)  I will be preparing it, tomorrow.  I will let you know how it turns
out.

Thanks for the heads-up.

Warm Regards,

Fred