[nfbmi-talk] BELL program for brailleRe: Affiliate President Buried Alive by Youth

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 01:26:16 UTC 2009

    Hi Fred,  I attended the national conference call about the Bell program
offered through the Jernigan institute.  It seems like a great cirriculum to
use for programing at Camp Tuhsmeheta.
It is  over a two week period and a possibility would be to bring in the
parents for a seminar on the in between weekend. It would substitute for
previously offered braille camp and the core teacher is already provided.
Just food for thought. We could use our own volunteers to helpwith the
programing. Then the camp staff would provide the other support simular to
what is offered during Quest week. Donna----- Original Message -----