[nfbmi-talk] Coin sales break 200,000

Reggie & Brooks regandlon at WideOpenWest.com
Sat Oct 31 18:18:31 UTC 2009

I think Larry has them now.
Reggie

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:nfbmi-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Donna Posont
Sent: Saturday, October 31, 2009 11:49 AM
To: NFB of Michigan List
Subject: Re: [nfbmi-talk] Coin sales break 200,000

Hey Mary Ann, Thanks for all your work on the braille coin project.
Unfortunately, I need you to know that our chapter did not receive any to
sell.  The last I knew Fred was going to give some to Larry and they got
left somewhere. I am willing for the chapter to work on selling some after
state convention, but I do not want to be held responsible for some I never
had. Thanks again, Donna Posont