[nfbmi-talk] FW: [Chapter-presidents] A Must-Read for All Federationists!

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Wed Sep 23 01:31:11 UTC 2009

Hello,

I seldom spend any time on discussing, let alone thinking about the ACB.  I
have some good friends who belong to MCBVI and ACB.  We do not avoid the
topic, it just doesn't matter much.  Regarding ACB, the organization has
little interest to me.

Below is an article and some commentary from another list that explains in
their own words why I have so little interest in the outfit.  To Quote
Gertrude Stein (I think) "there is no there, there.)

Warmest Regards,

Fred