[nfbmi-talk] FW: Accessible Devices Hello from the big R spring cleaning

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 16:11:59 UTC 2010

Hi,

I found this cool deal.

Regards,

Fred

-----Original Message-----
From: a-d-bounces at accessible-devices.com
[mailto:a-d-bounces at accessible-devices.com] On Behalf Of Teri and Randy
Sent: Thursday, April 01, 2010 11:02 AM
To: accessible-devices list
Subject: Accessible Devices Hello from the big R spring cleaning

Hello,
I have for sale various Braille dots. These dots are great to
have around because you can use them to pretend like you are reading.
Each dot costs a dollar, but if you buy a full cell, the cost is only 5
dollars. So it's like you get 1 dot free. If you buy more than 1 dot,
you will need to specify in what dot pattern you want the multiple dots
to come in. For example if you buy 4 dots, I will need to know which
ones you actually want. Examples are dots 1 2 3 5 for the letter r and
dots 1 2 4 5 for the letter G. If you want multiple sets of dots such as
enough to make certain dot patterns as in the following phrase, I can
make this happen as well.

The below dot patterns are the special of the day and are even free.

1 1234 1235 24 123
124 135 135 123 3 234

it inthe To: line of a blank message and send it.
You may download our podcasts from this link,
http://www.accessible-devices.com/Podcasts.html
Or if you're using a podcatcher of some type the subscribe URL is.
http://www.accessible-devices.com/feed.xml
Visit our website at:
www.accessible-devices.com
Please feel free to pass this message on to a friend who might like to
subscribe.
To subscribe to Accessible Devices send a blank e mail to:
a-d-subscribe at accessible-devices.com
Just follow the directions in the confirmation message when it comes.
Please Note: Accessible Devices is not able to provide tech support for
software or products that we supply information about.