[nfbmi-talk] chapter meeting

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 01:50:37 UTC 2010

    Hey Guys, Please remember that the April chapter meeting is tomorrow at the Senate Restaurant at one o'clock. Bring your friends and family and hear the latest happenings of the western wayne county chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Michigan. We will be updated on our Tigers fundraiser as well as the recent successful fundraiser at the Senate. Also we will hear of new possibilities of a perfume fundraiser. We are looking forward to national and state conventions and with our fundraisers we will be in a good position to help folks attend. Updates on our dealings with MCB and whatis happenings at Camp Tuhsmeheta. Plan to participate in our auction and give away of a very large chocolate coconnut Easter eg~    g. Be Blessed and have a wonderful Easter, Donna