[nfbmi-talk] i got these recordings thru this foia request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Apr 15 12:10:11 UTC 2010

Great. Thanks for letting me know J.J. I wonder why MCB doesn't archive
these recordings on its own web site? They've talked about it for years. It
would be a great exercise in open government and democracy...Oops what was I
thinking? MCB is as transparent as a blind fold...Excuse the allusion
please...Smile...

Joe