[nfbmi-talk] text related to prior post

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Apr 21 19:14:29 UTC 2010

Wow they are really up to date here with certification eh? I love the
certificate for the American Association of Workers for the Blind here. I
know there are a few who have that certificate, but since the organization
hasn't been around since 1984 being merged to create AER you would think
that the State of Michigan would get its organizations and certification
requirements a little up to date since then. I wonder if I can still use my
expired drivers license. I mean it expired in 1976 but by golly I still have
it.

Anyone out there with an old CIO card? Or maybe all we really need is to
lick the boots of master Cannon to qualify for any job in this state.

Oh, my I think I just found an old City of Mt. Morris Little League card.
I'm rumbling through footlockers and every nook and cranny for certification
that will match this job, or the one still open to direct MCB TC.

Apparently all one needs to fill Chris Boone's spot is a High School diploma
and three years in management like law enforcement.

I love the latter reference as they are turning the Training Center into a
jail anyway. Why not some unemployed cop?

Oh shoot let's cut out the middle man and just shut down MCB TC. Then we can
also empty out Jackson State Prison and round up the 45,000 blind folks in
Michigan and just lock us up and be done with it.

Oh but then MCB wouldn't get all its federal funding to keep the inept
Director in his position....

...And other no-nothing hacks at DELEG like the FOIA chief.

Oh man...I just found my Rocky Colovito rookie card....I'm applying for this
position right away!